Clay Baring?

Ralston

Hi,

Just wondering exactly what this is as I have heard a lot of people talk about it with good results, my paintwork is good, but anything that can make it better is always an improvement!!!

Where can I get it done, do it myself etc!?

Cool def going to have a bash at this when I have a free weekend, gonna paint the brakes up at the same time, then find someone with an SLR to get some good pics as summer on its way so will be able to see the lovely purple come through!

i'd recomend using Bilt Hamber. You spray the pannel with water and go over it with the clay. I takes off things like tar spots and real tough spots. It also helps to make the paint feel smoother

Once clayed the paint has no protection so will need polishing then waxing ,to seal it off

It will take a long time to do but in my opinion worth it for the results. I clayed my EP3 a while back and the bottom of the doors were all rough from all the crap on the roads, once i clayed it they were really smooth. As said just make sure you polish it and wax it straight after to have the protection again. I used meguiars 3 step process after and the results where outstanding. You could easily spend half a day just claying (depending on how good or bad your paint is)

Archived