BRAIN GONE

chris1400

Hi,think i have a big problem.Whent to my car this morning,a 95 1400 civic ma8.first of all the central locking dident work,then when i went to start it the indicators started flashing and it wouldent start,all the normal lights came on but no turn over or fuel pump sound.I have checked all the fuses.does anyone know whats happend,thanks chris

ye i have a fob.when i press it while the car is doing god knows what it just clicks and doesnt make a diffrence,it does turn the alarm off when i re conect the battery so the fob does work,im stumped.can only think that its something to do with central locking.is there a seperate box for the central locking?

does the fob still lock and unlock the doors? i think there is a box somewhere for the central locking

the fob didnt lock/unlock it when i got it it just turned alarm on and off.didnt bother me as i dont use alarm anyway.perhaps the problem started with that and has now got worse,im blaming the central locking,if my car has an imobilizer and thats gone haywire that would explain the non starting and the indicators as they are all linked.

sounds like an alarm/immobiliser has kicked in hence the hazards going off?

does sound like immobiliser due to nothing happening when you try to turn it over. have you checked the fuses under the bonnet? maybe change the battery in the fob worth a try. have you tried sitting in the car and lifting the door pin up and down it see if it works the central locking?

Archived