My civic journey!

Lois

Im now on my 4th Civic and loving every minute driving my MB6!!!

It all started with an EH9 (ESi saloon) Only done little things to her...lowered, buddyclubs, VTi interio, exhaust, manifold...and then just little dress up bits...

This is her the day before she was px'd

8.jpg

For this...My first EG hatch...Sukhi! Started life as an ESi and ended up on a scrap truck! Through her time she was lowered, still on my buddyclubs, Subaru front seats, ITR rear seats, strut braces, Kakimoto system, 4-1 manifold, her heart was swapped for a B16A2...alot more was done to her, alot of time went in to her...but the body work got the better of me so everything was taken off her and put on to a new shell!

5.jpg

4.jpg

The new shell..

Picture026.jpg

Then a new baby came along so i decided i needed something practical...So here is my lovely MB6...

1 Owner from new, 50k on the clock, FHSH and the part that sold the car to me was she still has her beloved red Honda key :-)

Not done alot, just simple things, lowered, alloys were on her when i got her, ek9'd the headlights, sprayed the chrome bits black, cam covers been made pretty, small wire tuck has been done.

Plans for her now are 15" Alloys...not sure if im going to be safe and get ITR wheels or just be brave and go for Lenso BSX alloys...id love BBS but im not made of money :( Then I want a nice suttle exhaust system and a few engine goodies and a VTI-s front Lip

P1000558.jpg

bd07840a.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks :) My blue eg hatch was my faviourite!! Shame the body work got in a state..it had been filled where the bump strips were and sunk sooo bad, it would have been so much work to get it all smooth..plusthe car wasnt practical with two kids lol

Thats a minter of an MB6 you've picked up mate! Love the EG's aswell, but getting so hard to find them with a shell thats still intact, most are getting beyond repair now. You'll love like with the civic m tho, best of all worlds!

That rocker looks ace! Deff an original eh! Never seen one done like that lol 8-)

Thankss :) Yeah thats why i ended up scraping my blue hatch, lovely car but that body work was beyond repair..the grey shell wasnt much better!

Still though onwards and upwards, cant fault the m atall! Its beautiful :) I have to admit i was a bit worried incase it was a bit like a rover :/ But as soon as i drove it i realised its actually all Honda! Im loving the power of the C4 too...so much different to the A2 in my old VTi!

Thanks :) I would get white but they are so horrible to clean, I still have my buddyclubs but their on my other halfs EG now, dont really want to part withthem completly lol.

Also ive looked at a blue car with white wheels for sooo long now I think its time for a change :) Ive thought about getting gold with chrome lip Lenso BSX in either 15" or 16" with a bit of stretch on the tyres...but if i get 16" the tyres are so expensive, if i get 15" im going to be very low and possible have to take my mud guards off...

Im sure ill make up my mind soon lol

Archived