mc2 with full vtis kit mmm (new pics) red wrinkle/poly bush

shebabby

That looks good mate,similar to.mine bar the kit cos mine vti let me know if you paint your strips black cos I thinking bout doing that cos I don't like them all silver on a deck cos it look to much.

will do mate

im going to do the roof bars aswel 8-)

still waitn for my front split to come posted monday???????Bolox!!!!!!!got all part from cills :0)

got s/hand door the correct shade happy now :0)

:lol: keep lookin @this car coz mines gonna look like it this week ;) :twisted:

great stuff

MMMMMMMMMMM 1"£££$££"!!

still waitn for my front split to come posted monday???????Bolox!!!!!!!got all part from cills :0)

got s/hand door the correct shade happy now :0)

:lol: keep lookin @this car coz mines gonna look like it this week ;) :twisted:

great stuff

MMMMMMMMMMM 1"£££$££"!!

cheers for the complement :lol:

took me a while to fined a full kit but got there in the end 8-)

just painting ur oem cills will make a difference ;)

;) Yes thought about a oem sill repaint, colour is the problem not an of the shelf silver,to oem,the oem titan would have to be mixed=£ss?.Got my spliter today 7days!!!f**g postal sevices fair condition for 7 days in transit ??

just one brkt broken one missing underneath!!.and a small split in front but not to bad now its fitted.!!

i do like perfection and finding it not acheivable with goods that is not inspected in person and collected.

we all have different ideas of good condition it seems.

What silver have you found if any that is a good match for titan ??

anyone?????thanks in advance peeps..

8-)

glad to hear its come mate :)

they do say one mans trash is another mans treasure :lol:

honda titan silver is like rocking horse S##T in the aerosol off the shelf :lol:

it doesnt have to be spot on tho as its not realy a big panel .you can take the petrol cap door

off and take it in to the shop to match the colour but try to get a slightly brighter shade as it will dry a shade

darker .

Remember chaps, when spraying anything, the temp has a lot to do with the final colour too. If sprayed when its hot, the colour will turn out slightly lighter, spray it when its cold, it turns out slightly darker. As it will probs need to be mixed up for you, ask the supplier for the fact sheet on the paint. This will tell you the ideal temp for spraying with that paint ;)

Remember chaps, when spraying anything, the temp has a lot to do with the final colour too. If sprayed when its hot, the colour will turn out slightly lighter, spray it when its cold, it turns out slightly darker. As it will probs need to be mixed up for you, ask the supplier for the fact sheet on the paint. This will tell you the ideal temp for spraying with that paint ;)

nice bit ov info there dave 8-)

just proves this old dogs still learning new tricks :lol::lol: