chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

well if dealer offer was £500!! the engine/box is worth that and more. ;)

upto you at end of though £1700 to replace it with another !! :|

sure you would get interest of the forums....,PX ect :idea:

i had thought about breaking it myself but i havnt realy got the time or space although my mum said i could leave it in her drive an break it up, her neighbours would love that. i had thought about selling as a job lot on gumtree or somethin but not sure what price to advertise it at, my head is tortured i jus wish it hadnt happened an then i wouldnt be worrying bout what to do

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well if dealer offer was £500!! the engine/box is worth that and more. ;)

upto you at end of though £1700 to replace it with another !! :|

sure you would get interest of the forums....,PX ect :idea:

£1700 you would get a vtis minter for that!!! :D:D:D

not in northern ireland it wouldnt

wel only back today from wkend away with no computer not much has changed but im pretty certainim going to part company with her and as steve an bs vtis have said ilhafta go to england to get one like mine over here they aint much good i mean i had to to go to england to get a good 1 nearly four years ago so dont have much hope now

There are still a lot of good low milers around in england mate, just takes a bit of time sifting throught the crap first to find em ;) I had to go to england to get mine, couldnt find a decent one up in scotland at the time. Hold out of for a good one if you can mate 8-)

There are still a lot of good low milers around in england mate, just takes a bit of time sifting throught the crap first to find em ;) I had to go to england to get mine, couldnt find a decent one up in scotland at the time. Hold out of for a good one if you can mate 8-)

well i sold the vti damaged and returned to standard more or less for 600 to be honest walking home after doing the deal left me tearful i realy didnt want to sell it, the final nail in its coffin was the clutch has started to slip slightly in my accord so its the good family car and has to be sorted at 585 jus for the clutch fitted and possibly another 600 for the flywheel if needed she had to go and i now have a 500quid megane for the work car i f**king hate little boys and their smokey 306 d turbos has shafted me completely

From now on I will cut up any 306 d-turbos i see with r plates!!!

Feel gutted for you mate, but the civic has definately gone to a good home and will be treated well.

Did you get my text yesterday mate?

its hard doing that from over here mate. A flight etc to find out you have went to look at a few crap ones will set you seriously out of pocket, then you have to make your way home empty handed and wasted probably in the region of ££350 :(

Archived