chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted mate. Know how you feel.

Think positive though, bigger and better things with the next one.

Certainly keep it if you can, it's nice to have EVERY spare part availlable on demand.

Could also make a few quid breaking it on your side of the water...

cheers il just have to wait an see what the insurance man says although im sure as it was the other drivers fault his insurance wil do their best to get out of paying

iirc in a rear ender it's always the other drivers fault, that's what I was told many years ago, insurers always moving the goalposts though good luck with it mate :)

cheers il just have to wait an see what the insurance man says although im sure as it was the other drivers fault his insurance wil do their best to get out of paying

iirc in a rear ender it's always the other drivers fault, that's what I was told many years ago, insurers always moving the goalposts though good luck with it mate :)

was told this too. but i dispute this. i was turnin right at traffic lights and someone in a lay bye on the road i was turnin into pulled out and caused 2 cars in front of me who could see her to brake and cos i was takin the bend i couldnt see her and hit the car in front. sure people might come to their own conclusions about it, but if i was at fault id just accept it, sein as im gettin the blame anyway.

cheers for the replies im goin to try an keep it but i dnt think im goin to buy another m jus wont be the same, im thinking of buying another accord the same as my other one but 2.4 type s but not definite because i have bought a caravan so have to see how funds are

It would be hard to get one that was as good as yours mate.

Are u gona let the insurance company keep it?

no chance i want to keep it, ive been driving it about from it happened and its going well and seems pretty good on the road stil, the odd time it seems to pull left although it stil seen a st mondeo off yesterday. but depending how they cat it il decide if il fix for the road

Archived