chrismb6 my vti newpics

chrismb6

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to see That mate looked like a nice car too, never take there first offer see if you can get 1300 and the car then fix it. I bought a vtis that had been hit got it pulled for £80 there's a fella at the four road ends that does it.

Sorry to see That mate looked like a nice car too, never take there first offer see if you can get 1300 and the car then fix it. I bought a vtis that had been hit got it pulled for £80 there's a fella at the four road ends that does it.

do you mean out next millisle, donaghdee direction where the car wash is mate you mustnt be far from me

what are the 2 end bits that are bolted? also have a look at the gaps where the door closes to the 1/4 panel, but if its just the boot floor then it should be an easy fix, been there with a crx once.

Gutted to see this mate. :( The main thing is you're ok though (who says these m's are crap in a crash!) as the car can be replaced/repaired. Really pee's me off seeing this because of some twat that drives like an idiot into the back of you. Typical bloody peugot driver! (thats what rear ended me!)

Stick to your guns on the insurance mate, never accept the first offer. Also, if you can, get her checked out by a reapairer of your own, to see if it's saveable. Be a shame to see it getting written off if it can be fixed, although it does look pretty severe. :(

Archived