MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

I There Dave. i like your car and your expression POWER IS NOT EVERYTHING BUT YOU NO ..YOU WANT IT............. that's true, but with great power comes great fuel consumpions lol...

I've got a MB3 with a engine like your, and a like it a lot, sure i would love to have a Integra Type R or a MB6, but with the Km i do everyday it would be a little bit expensive.

Nice Car, like your carbons a lot.

Good Job.

thanks Bruno yes not doing much in the engine like you i use it everyday and need to keep the fuel cost down so the 1.5 is good . but i do have an mb2 (name trinity)1.4 aswell that i have had for 9 years till she got killed :twisted: but love her so much did 80,000miles in her alot in scotland and wales :D so where most people would of sent her to car heaven i just could not do that (everyone cry.gif1 ) so i am giving her a new life bigger and better ;)

OK so the grill just was not 100% and said it may get changed :lol::lol: so here is my new grill yes john gone the same as you :lol::lol::lol:

not fitted yet but just so you can see

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

think i like it better like this and i will not have to paint the silver behind :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: