MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

yer i like the grill and then not as much so you may see changes to it yet . do want it plain mmmmmmmmm just not sure it looked better until you see it on the car . may go with the h ;) i think the grill will be changing a lot till i am 100% with it :roll::roll::lol::lol:

loving that brake light dave!! reminds me of the 80's ( ok, we all know im old! lmao :lol: )when we used to fit them along the inside like that! looks awsome mate!

the gril...............colour code the surround to the car, then add a h badge of some sort, job done ;)

like the new mods to the civic mate, i think RED 'H' for the mesh grill.. and gloss black the frame of the grill..

lights look badass, did they cost alot? also would like same grill 2 mod on mine, is it an ebay buy? peace.

yes still doing dif combo's to the grill so will see :lol: the lights are from an ma everyone going from ma to mb rear lights i went back :lol::lol: was just standard lights i reworked them , the grill made my self like evryone does for the m :D:D

made yourself? as in used the original with mesh through the middle? i might try that out hehe, the lights very neat, looks like a pro job.. any idea where i can get the 'bixenon' headlamps from.. saw em on youtube.. loook so cool they completely change the look of the front of the civic!

yuo want hids i do not have them on mine but a lot of members do check their project they should have a link where to get them . try ebay or funky power to try loads more places i would think