MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

thanks james and all you guys . i will have pics of them fitted by the end of the week need to do the other one :lol::lol: still got some more bits to go on just getting time arrrrrrrrrr to do them the car is on the move every day . so what ever i do has to get done in a day :( well now winter is here get the weekend sometimes but then the weather is pants :(:lol::lol:

Dave, you find it easier to do the larger parts? I certainly did, as in my laptop was much easier to do than the switches in the car etc! By my reckoning, that means your body work should be a doddle :D

yer big flat bits no prob its the small bits that are a bloody pain. :lol::lol: .that said some things look like they are going to be hard and not. and others look simple and turn out to be a right pain the sunnys was not hard but not dead easy had there tricky bits :lol::lol:

how long has it taken you Roughly to do every thing....????? what carbon film do you use as it looks amazing....!!!!!!!

hard to say how long coz as you get better at it less time . use the 3m stuff have a look in GENERAL CAR CHAT

( lets wrap it ) wants to do a bluk buy