Exhaust question

Maxposer

Hi all a quick question I have a toyosports cat back exhaust system on my car and got my cat out (welded a stainless steel pipe in) should i take out the toyosports centre box to give me more power or will it sound s**t lol. 1"£££$££"

probably sound crap buddy,

depends though! Is the centre box a silencer?

my mate had an astra and took out the silencer, car sounded like a bike lol!

i had a silencer removed from my hks system for my ep3 but that has 2 silencers .. Sounds mint now, raspy, pops n bangs galore..

Mine has a pipe section where the cat was and there is a centre box but its tiny! It's about half an inch wider each side than the exhaust pipe, doesn't do anything and the exhaust note is Hella raspy and loud as f*ck. A bit annoying.

tbh mate i dont know if its a silencer but posted a link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/96-00-HONDA-CIVIC ... _985wt_905

Looks like a silencer to me. Might gain a pony or two by removing it, but will surely be louder. I have a stock exhaust without a middle silencer which sounds quite nice but i'm about to fit a larger pipe and straight backbox and this time definitely also a mid silencer.

if i were you I would do everything you can to make it quieter coz if ur using straight forward pipe instead of the cat its gona be the loudest raspiest thing youve ever heard.

:lol::lol::lol: Funny! :lol::lol::lol:

if i were you I would do everything you can to make it quieter coz if ur using straight forward pipe instead of the cat its gona be the loudest raspiest thing youve ever heard.

:lol::lol::lol: Funny! :lol::lol::lol:

haha cant you tell that is the voice of experience?

Archived