My 1998 Silver MB6

Wongy

Hey all, thought i'd start a thread to show any progress i make with my new car, picked it up yesterday :)

as i got it after a clean,

DSCF4001.jpg

DSCF4002.jpg

DSCF4003.jpg

DSCF4004.jpg

And todays progress, the inner arches where minging, looked like they had never been cleaned........

Before

DSCF4001-1.jpg

after, painted the calipers too......

DSCF4003-1.jpg

rear before

DSCF4002-1.jpg

After

DSCF4004-1.jpg

Didnt get any close ups of how minging it was, should of done really!

cleaned the inside of the wheels with Bilberry, didn't get a proper before pic, but they where black

DSCF4006.jpg

DSCF4007.jpg

Disgraceful engine bay, i will paint the rocker cover in due time, and don't worry, that filter isn't there to stay.

DSCF4010.jpg

Cleaner at work

DSCF4011.jpg

after

DSCF4013.jpg

DSCF4014.jpg

DSCF4015.jpg

thats it for now :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thought it looked darker than titan :?

cause just put another door on to replace the darker shade one FAIL its been bugging me as i got wrong :evil:

so got spare 2 n/s/r doors :lol: good find 10miles away for £30 complete with door card the lot, plug and play 15mins job 1"£££$££"!!

The wheels are 17'"s mate, i used Bilberry wheel cleaner on the engine bay, then hosed it off, and dressed it with autoglym instant tyre dressing.

I dont have the top of the airbox mate, i'll see how i get on with the induction kit when it turns up, if its crap, i'll find an airbox lid.

Try and get hold of an itr airbox and pipe if you don't have the lid for yours, they are supposed to give the best results with a panel filter, too much heatsoak from an induction kit. :D

Archived