KIWI Project started

big_skyz

haha, yep, decided to call it the KIWI project :lol::lol: I think it will work for the style and colour of it.

Anyway, finally got started, will be a slow project due to having two kids and a mrs to look after aswell, plus the crappy job deosnt help. :)

soo.... i nipped to the scrappy to pick up a new head lamp as one of mine was all misty looking inside the lense, cba goin through hasle of trying to seperate the lense, so as i was picking one up, i seen a deck vti, so took the front lip too..........

12072011159.jpg

Sprayed glos black today and put it on the car.........

13072011160.jpg

13072011161.jpg

sorry about black dot on pics,

if i have time, im going to do chrome bits on grill and boot tomorow, and i have just bought a full exhaust system should be here next week. and next month i will be purchasing a 4-2-1 manny. exhaust is only a cheapy for now as the car is a dog anyway, its a 3" pipe with a 4.5" tip, just hope its not too big. could maybe adjust brackets to a bit of an angle and have the backbox pointing out and up abit like a supra :lol::lol: just thoughts tho, might look gash. will be updating as much as poss 1"£££$££"!!

Archived