my mb6. update 12/1/10 dyno

vti4mark

also i forgot to say that i've got an atr spoiler waitting to go on but got to have that and my boot resparyed at the same time, got some marks on the boot and where i got new badges to put on when i took the old ones off the honda thin paint got me :evil: .

01112009401-1-1.jpg

thats me mongoose decat systerm which seems to off given it abit more poke.

thanks mark

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

fitted some new drivers light and cold air feed really happy with how it has turned out, got a few more mods to do in the next few months aswell.

the lights glow yellow which is good as i didn't think they would and i love the look off them got them from halfords discount parts bin for £15 and the cold air feed for £10. great new year bargains.

anyway enjoy the photos and please comment.

new lights.

06012010003.jpg

cold air feed in bumper.

06012010004.jpg

new lights on.

06012010005.jpg

thanks mark

still using airbox with k&n panel filter, took the Resinator box out and have the feed running up in to the airbox seems to work well as it has abit more low down grunt.

got a place down the road from me that make carbon fibre stuff and after a talk there going to make me an airbox can't wait for that should look the nuts will keep updating.

thanks mark

still using airbox with k&n panel filter, took the Resinator box out and have the feed running up in to the airbox seems to work well as it has abit more low down grunt.

got a place down the road from me that make carbon fibre stuff and after a talk there going to make me an airbox can't wait for that should look the nuts will keep updating.

thanks mark

sounds great, when i bought my mb unfortunatley it had been bodged with a universal cone and its got tape and s**t all over it so trying to figure out best way around it.

Your ride is looking good. gonna keep my eye on it :)

just had my car on the dyno and it made 164.6hp and 132ftlb should of made around 170-175bhp but couldn't get a good run in as the afr probe wouldn't work and the program kept shutting down but all is good as the main reason for the dyno was to see if the engine was a good one ready for turbo.

got a quick video off the vtec change over and a photo off the graph.

th_12012010.jpg

12012010009.jpg

when i get round to doing the turbo in a few months i will be going with http://www.emeraldm3d.com/em_k3.html as this is what the tuner uses the most and thinks best which is fine with me as i no my car will be in safe hands.

thanks mark

That emerald k3 looks fairly good, however, I would reccomend using Hondata instead, it has more variables and most importantly...usb connection. I had real trouble with the serial connection in my dads Corvette, kept cutting out and what not, upgraded to a usb, no issues what so ever.

Archived