P30 H-tune socketed ECU with datalogging USB

weetec

just purchased a P30 chipped ECU....just ordered a unit from

http://www.h-tune.co.uk/store/

it cost just over £150 all done ready to go....getting it with IAB's disabled and 2 maps, both of which are standard..one for B18C4 other for Integra GSR. its got a shift light too set for 7800rpm and vtec starting at 5400 to 8200rpm...all these parameters are set to your desired choice....Scott is the mans name at H-tune and so far hes been a top bloke considering how mad busy he is....does other ECU stuff too..

for the moment going too disable IAB's manually till i get AEBS intake....its all plug n play.. all socketed up and a datalogging cable with computer disc to load up to lap top and see whats going on...

should be delivered next week approx tuesday. lets see what a GSR map is all about.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been talking to scott at htune , he seems ok ,but i have yet to see any of his work . I ordered a ecu with chip from the states the guy trades on the uk ebay , http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

I only got this to see how they where wiring up the ecus to get everything working for the mb6 ,all that is fine but the map is s**t . it was running a 11.3 afr and it made 3 bhp less than standard ecu which runs a 14.1 afr.

Rich.

well so far so good...i guess ill be the test dummy...lol...ECU P30 should be here tuesday. at the moment i have asked for disabled IABs, shift light at 7800RPM, launch control at 4000RPM and 2 maps both of which are standard, B18C4 and the teg equivelant P72. also with USB data logging cable. should be plug n play. i hope...keep you updated on this. 1"£££$££"!!

if you were the test dummy had one a few months ago mate with iabs disabled :lol: posts on here somewhere

any chance of the link? in your build perhaps? make any difference?

not in my build cant remember where it is. i wasnt impressed but i just had a b18 basemap and i didnt have it put on the rollers. if you get it done properly then it might be gud

Archived