so whos happy with there mb

vti4mark

love or hate  

22 members have voted

1. 1. love or hate

• love
    • hate

after a good clean yesterday and a little drive i fell in love all over again, i don't get the chance to open it right up round here but did a few back roads yesterday afternoon holding it the redline and loved the sound and the vtec kick :D

so who else is loving their car and for what reasons?

or not and for what reason?

thanks mark

Lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it!! :lol: Its a great car, totally reliable, a dodle to work on, quick, handles well, practical (not that i really need a practical car!!), just every thing i could wish for in a car in my price range......!! (plus i get cheap bits, that helps to!!) :lol:

had mine for about 4 and a half years so she must be doing something right !! For me thats a record in itself as i usually change my car every year or two, but was changing every few months at one point! :o

loved my MA...........till I drove my first MB6 (Jalesi's) Now im converted!!!

As above tho, love the pure element of surprise! People just dont expect them to be as quick as they are! and by the time they do, it's too late! :lol:

So in general.........LOVE MA's MB's and MC's 8-)8-)8-)

Love and hate, I love the looks on peoples faces when they underestimate the fact of even though its a 1.4 it goes like stink. Things I hate atm is that it seems to be a sh*tting target for the birds and it looks so rough atm with all the scratches, scuffs and stone chips all of which Im not blame :evil: Its annoying me with other things too like the nearside side light doesnt always work and I cant get my hand in behind it to sort it and Ive got graffiti scratched into my boot lid.

save some money and get the paintwork sorted ;) makes all the difference, nice shiney paint. 8-) To ease access to behind n/s headlight, the power sterring resevoir lifts off the bracket just enough to give you room ;)

Oh, and buy a gun...................shoot them pesky birds! :lol:

Archived