My new MC2...Updated finally

domandmel

Looks good mate , I wish i had your know how about mechanics . Would of saved me a few hundred quid if I could do everything myself.

been doing this stuff for a while, and working at a garage helps, but it really is all self taught tbh....there is only so much teachers and books can teach you, but get stuck in and you find out loads more

i like the way this deck sits im doing my shocks (zs 180's) and springs(eibach pro) at the week end hope mines turns out looking like this

cheers robert, she sits absolutely spot on, how i wanted her too....hopefully wont settle much more, maybe a tiny amount...hopefully at the rear more :) ARB is defo the next mod tho, will massively improve it

that is bit weird james....the springs i got were sport springs or something!? i wasnt given a choice of differen types when i ordered the....and u cant imagine the shoks would make a difference, unless the standard shocks on mine allow a bit more drop because they are not uprated?

The springs are rated for a 35mm drop front and rear for both the mb and mc

Honda Civic Aerodeck / Wagon M-type (made In The UK) Koni STR.T Suspension Kit - 1110-7026

Civic Aerodeck / Wagon M-type (made in the UK)

Lowers: 35mm on the front, and 35mm on the rear

Years: 98 > 00

yours seems to be 60mm all around :?

fancy going outside and measuring the ride hight

measure from the centre of the wheel to the top of the arch front and rear

right, managed to get a quick measure for you James

front 305mm

rear 305mm

both measured from centre of wheel to bottom of wheel arch.

i didnt measure what the standard ride height was, was way too excited about getting the new springs on! if anybody know sthe standard height that would be cool to know.

hope that helps mate (fuel tank on 2 lines from empty too)