civicboys mb6 vti bronze jdm

civicboy

and i would loose the black on the wheels, silver or gun metal, but not black, looks pants!!! :D

oh really? :evil:;)

Bensmb6vti-sdesktop01-1.jpg

pmsl!! You know i love your car Ben, dont be mad!! I meant with civicboys colour, the black dont look that good, plus that actual wheel dont look that good black, i still love yours mate!! :oops::mrgreen:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIGGER SPADE ANYONE!!? :lol: Cant be that bad ben, you just won car of the month! lol :lol:8-)

Not keen on black wheels myself, but again, all depends on which style of wheel. Ben wheels, being dished, seem to just carry it off, plus with the drop 8-)

quick update

fixed the snapped rear drivers door handle

fixed the snapped headlight washers

fitted and re-wired the front speakers and tweeters

sent my vti splitter into paint at my mates body shop

and on 4 axle stands waiting for my vti wheels to be refurbed and get them back on monday after i decide on the colour 2moz... gun-metal grey? or as a flunkytec said bronze? HELP lol

tom

If they are the stock VTI wheels like I have I would go for gun-metal. I think that'll suit the wheel design better. If you have the Dohc Vtec decals the colour grey from them would also be ace I reckon, to make it all blend.

been down to the alloy refurb place and had a look at there samples. was a hard choice but in the end ive gone for powder coated shadow chrome and will have them back on monday so with any luck my splitter will be back by then so my car will be 100% complete after the little problems it had. so now i can get to my fave bit MODIFYING lol. firstly got to have the engine cover done and pully cover as mine is flaking

tom

Archived