Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

in 2minds at the moment ... looking for another honda something standard though but has to be vti because of vtec!!love vtec tooo much:-)!!!recently had a kid and the mrs doing my head in to get a family car something sensible :-( lol!! in no rush just means i get more time to enjoy it :-)

in 2minds at the moment ... looking for another honda something standard though but has to be vti because of vtec!!love vtec tooo much:-)!!!recently had a kid and the mrs doing my head in to get a family car something sensible :-( lol!! in no rush just means i get more time to enjoy it :-)

It is a sensible family car. :D

swap all the mods onto an Aerodeck, then she'll not have a leg to stand on! :lol:

:idea::idea::idea: Very good idea!!!

swap all the mods onto an Aerodeck, then she'll not have a leg to stand on! :lol:

:idea::idea::idea: Very good idea!!!

x3 :lol::lol:

lol good idea..mine aint sensible no more gets too much to unwanted attention...today got followed by a bmw 3 series... flashed me to pull over .. i thought it was the cops so i did... but the guy got out and said i think your back wheel is broken mate... lol and some weird mg Driver in a zs drove passed me in the opposite direction seen my car slowed down n giving me evilz and pointing lol

havenrt done much to the car just the usual washed and waxed ...

photo-825.jpg

photo-1852.jpg

photo-1186.jpg