help needed very urgent!!!!

Vtec-mb6

hello everyone..il get straight to the point..i drove my mb6 to work this morning.unlocked started up very normally as usual.got to work turned the car off and locked it as i do everyday..did my days work and went to go home..unlocked the car and went to turn it over = didnt start?thought nothing of it and went to turn it over again using a bit of throttle.still nothing..pushed it into the workshop and got to work under the bonnet to have a look..we are pretty clued up on motors so the usual things were checked i.e fuel,spark and so on..there are no warning lights on the dash watsoever,the key light flashes wen ignition turns off as normal..and fuel is getting through the rail and injectors..the fuel pump primes and the car still turns over as normal but i have no spark at all..dizzy arm n cap looks ok but obviously sometimes looks can be deceiving..like i said the car drove faultless on the way to work and did not show any sign of failure before i turned it off..has anyone had the same probs and how to rectify???thanks

if immobiliser. it wont turn over and you get flashing green light on dash.

more likely water has got somewhere from the sh*tty weather. or the coil or whatever in the dizzy seems to just randomly pack up as a few of us have found out.

• 1 month later...

its more likely to be the distributor unit..i am the person who wrote up this post for help originaly.mine did exactly the same as wat urs is doing and was the distributor with no spark..only problem was through the company i used the distributor was sent off to the netherlands and set me back £160