Problem :-/ video added

Shadz-VTIs

Don't rule out noisey tires guys! In total i've had 3 bearings done (2 rears 1 front) and still had a rumble sound after all that! Changed my tires and the noise went, maybe try swaping front and rear wheels around and see if the noise changes??!!

when you changed the front bearing was it just the bearing itself or was it the whole hub?

Don't rule out noisey tires guys! In total i've had 3 bearings done (2 rears 1 front) and still had a rumble sound after all that! Changed my tires and the noise went, maybe try swaping front and rear wheels around and see if the noise changes??!!

when you changed the front bearing was it just the bearing itself or was it the whole hub?

To be honest mate i don't know :shock: ! It was picked up during an MOT and sorted at the same time, i'm guessing it was a complete hub as it's alot easier to change!

the noise was still there on my previous tyres..i just recently had them changed..but sound still there seems to gettin worse day by day :-(

wheel bearing mate! what side the noise coming from! mine on drivers side!

seems like drivers side cam feel it from the right.. but my bro says its coming from from left!! :-( its defo gotter be the wheels bearing.. hope it aint the ball joints heard nasty stories about them

seems like drivers side cam feel it from the right.. but my bro says its coming from from left!! :-( its defo gotter be the wheels bearing.. hope it aint the ball joints heard nasty stories about them

what i'm thinking is if the bearing is mashed then its going to cause friction and act like a break so thats my vti is pulling to the right a little and feeling like i've got a flat tyre! :?::?::?::?::geek:

jack ONE front wheel up at a time and start it up go through the gears 1-2-3 knock it in neutral,and listen, to eliminate the front wheel bearing side, may have to put ear on wing !doubt it though, sounds noisy.the rears can be done the same by spining and puting ear to wing ect :shock: