Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

Hi guys and girls!

Thought I'd start this thread to show you any bits and pieces I do with my new pride and joy.

Yes I am sad and have named her but it came to me as soon as I saw the reg plate! :lol:

Anyways here's a few pictures of her, taken on my phone, just now, as it's getting dark, with no flash! :lol:

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0089.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

I appreciate the pictures aren't brilliant but I'm sure I'll take more in better light!

For now she's standard bar the radio I put in, music is a must for me!

Plans in the short term are a decent alarm (Toad Ai606), front and rear speakers with dynomat and a 4 channel amp to power them.

Then I think an induction kit along with a S/S exhaust to give her a meaner sound but not OTT, I took the CAT off my EK4 and regretted it after a while......or maybe it was the Spoon exhaust rattling my parcel shelf to death that got to me :lol:

Keep an eye out for updates! And thanks for reading!

1"£££$££"!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had her on a ramp today, centre pipe and backbox could do with replacing soonish so wanted to get people's opinions on what to go for, would like a subtle meaty sound but not OTT, plan to keep the CAT for now :lol:

Also I've read that you guys like to replace the rear ARB with one from an MG ZS, is that right?