Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

How much did you pay for the Rotas!? They are exactly the same as Sprint Wheels SW98's which I have got but they come with a Honda center cap to keep the car looking OEM?

Also I def reckon colour code skirts etc, always looks way better!

Paid more than you do for the Sprints and I will change the centre caps later, the emblem is only a sticker on a blank cap so not a big job, just ran out of money this month :lol:

I can see how your brother got the standard wheels and these rota confused :lol:

Give him a slap from me too lol (joking)

Bloody nice wheels applause.gif1

Cheers dude and will do! :lol:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I took a short drive from Nottingham to Norwich, which may I add is "A fine city!" :lol:

So first off....

IMAG0855.jpg

(I posted this on Tom's facebook after he moaned no one ever posts full tanks of fuel! :lol:)

This will be a before reference!

IMAG0824.jpg

Now for the during/after shots!

One side done!

IMAG0856.jpg

Drivers side before!

IMAG0857.jpg

Bit of a random shot but I thought it looked cool :lol:

IMAG0858.jpg

My arch has grown a Noodels! Turns out he was kind enough to grease my nuts for me, how nice of him! :lol:

IMAG0859.jpg

Here's an after shot, can tell she's sat lower at the front now!

IMAG0861.jpg

An a random peering shot.

IMAG0863.jpg

I tell you what, the test drive after was shocking, I had no idea how different she would feel!

The steering feels lighter, the gear changes feel smoother! The front end is tighter and just generally feels a lot better to throw around!

Also while just generally pottering around she feels smoother and a pleasure to drive!

So I'd like to say a massive Thank You to Noodels for fitting them for me, he's a top bloke and full of useful knowledge! Also he makes a decent cuppa!

The Deck looks mint in person too! :D

Looking gd mate.

You lowering it now? Or keeping mg standard springs?

I'll be leaving it as for now, depends how money is later, I'll either go with eibach springs or go for Meister R coilovers!

Looks good mate! good to see civic5 peeps working together! top job 8-)

As I said to Andrew the other day, it's the first forums I've been on that have been an actual community! 8-)

That looks excellent mate, sits just right, if you put eibachs on now it will be way too low.

Good work Noodles. :D

You reckon dude? I do like the stance with the front slightly lower than that back! 8-)[smitten.gif]

verry verry nice rims! Excelent choice!
Doesnt need lowering. Looks just perfect.

Cheers both! :D

Really happy with the car at the moment and the look with the Pirate black VTi-S skirts is growing on me! :lol: