Meet Becca :) (Sold!)

Krzys

That looks excellent mate, sits just right, if you put eibachs on now it will be way too low.

Good work Noodles. :D

You reckon dude? I do like the stance with the front slightly lower than that back! 8-)[smitten.gif]

Need to see a full side on after shot to say for sure but I'd say that's an excellent compromise between lower and still practical, I do have to plan some journeys. :roll:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love it mate, it make such a difference doesn't it. :)

So first off....

IMAG0855.jpg

(I posted this on Tom's facebook after he moaned no one ever posts full tanks of fuel! :lol:)

I never moaned (did I)?!

It was more of a comment ;)

I couldn't have done the suspension swap without another civic5 member 1"£££$££"!!

I know dude, it was for dramatic flare! :lol:

I'm poor with tools on the mechanical side of things, my older brother used to just take on all of those jobs so I never learnt to do it myself! Starting to teach myself things with help from the Haynes bible! :D

• 2 months later...

Nothing major to report, Becca hit 35000 miles this weekend, her prize for that was her second service of the year and a fresh MOT, no advisories! 8-)

Also on a test track I hit the limiter in 5th, you do the math.... WACK11111

She'll be going into hibernation in the next couple of weeks to permit fitting of goodies without any time constraints! I'll lob some pictures up of progress and of the 1988 Accord Aerodeck I'll be using!

That's it for now folks! 8-)

Nothing major to report, Becca hit 35000 miles this weekend, her prize for that was her second service of the year and a fresh MOT, no advisories! 8-)

She'll be going into hibernation in the next couple of weeks to permit fitting of goodies without any time constraints! I'll lob some pictures up of progress and of the 1988 Accord Aerodeck I'll be using!

Looking forward to seeing the accord mate. Also what plans for part do you have or is it a secret?

No secret, most of it's listed in the "2012 & your Civic" thread! :lol:

Got myself a second hand set of Meister R's from Jonnyricer, wanting to get the LCA, control arms and the other adjustable parts before fitting it all together and I want to do the same gearbox mods that Dr Broon has done, just makes it easier with another car to use! Time and money permitting I want to get her painted as well, there's a chance she'll be off the road a fair while given that lot will cost a decent wedge of cash, I'm going to Le Mans in June for the 24hour race, may end up taking the Accord! :lol:

Keep going mate, she'll be run in soon. ;)

Look forward to seeing the deck. :D