My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

got my mugen oil cap and fitted it :) also my piping for my cold air intake! but not too sure how to install it :? is there a how to somewhere?

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

also my wheels! rial 5 spoke alloys that i got very cheap off of ebay! 8-)

DSCF0272.jpg

but i need 2 front tyres as the guy before me used them on his mk2 track day car :shock: so saving up for them now!

DSCF0276.jpg

:D :D 8-)8-)

to fit the pipe on you would need to take the air filter box out and the rubber pipe that comes from your throttlebody.

then affix the pipe which has one bend in it to the throttle body and the other pipe will fit the first pipe.

the second pipe will feed down a hole left by the air filter box

to fit the pipe on you would need to take the air filter box out and the rubber pipe that comes from your throttlebody.

then affix the pipe which has one bend in it to the throttle body and the other pipe will fit the first pipe.

ill give it a go soon, when i get a cone filter for the pipe, thanks :)

what about the little silicone pipe where does that go?

ill give it a go soon, when i get a cone filter for the pipe, thanks :)

what about the little silicone pipe where does that go?

That's the rocker cover breather pipe it's pretty easy about 10 min job take stock piping off replace with stainless piping and cone filter and take the breather pipe of and replace with the blue silicone one.

Ok so the stock breather pipe is connected parallel with a water pipe remove the stock metal part and make a joiner to connect the two water pipe together don't restrict the flow with whatever you use I cut the stock pipe opened it out nice and big made a joiner from that took 5 mins, remove the stock breather replace with the blue silicone pipe you have and once stainless pipe in place it connects to that. Not sure what electrical stuff is there may be an air temp sensor when I had a sohc it was a 1.6 vtec have anything electrical around the stock intake pipe, is yours a 1.4 non vtec?

If it is then you should have a hole to accommodate it on your piping if not better get drilling.

Good luck with it shouldnt be hard at all in true Haynes spirit I'd give it a 2 spanner rating if that.

Ok so the stock breather pipe is connected parallel with a water pipe remove the stock metal part and make a joiner to connect the two water pipe together don't restrict the flow with whatever you use I cut the stock pipe opened it out nice and big made a joiner from that took 5 mins, remove the stock breather replace with the blue silicone pipe you have and once stainless pipe in place it connects to that. Not sure what electrical stuff is there may be an air temp sensor when I had a sohc it was a 1.6 vtec have anything electrical around the stock intake pipe, is yours a 1.4 non vtec?

If it is then you should have a hole to accommodate it on your piping if not better get drilling.

Good luck with it shouldnt be hard at all in true Haynes spirit I'd give it a 2 spanner rating if that.

ok thanks for that, what do you mean by a joiner? water pipe? im so stupid :? i get everything else i think and mine is a 1.4 non vtec, ill get some pics up to ask what i mean :roll: