My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

There's a breather coming out the top of the rocker cover which if you look is connected to a metal pipe that goes 4 ways parallel to each other on is a joiner for water and the other is the breather remove it and just join water separately the remove the breather hose replace with you blue silicone that's about all I can help bud without doing it for you sorry.

Ah that electric sensor is an air temp sensor you new pipe should have a hole to fit that I'm if not you'll have to drill a hole for it.

There's a breather coming out the top of the rocker cover which if you look is connected to a metal pipe that goes 4 ways parallel to each other on is a joiner for water and the other is the breather remove it and just join water separately the remove the breather hose replace with you blue silicone that's about all I can help bud without doing it for you sorry.

Ah that electric sensor is an air temp sensor you new pipe should have a hole to fit that I'm if not you'll have to drill a hole for it.

ok yep i get you now :D i think :lol: thanks for your help! hopefully it will be on soon enough!

• Like 1

You can get a cone for that for a tenner from jtf if there's one near you they all do the same thing dont believe the hype about brands in my experience they tend to be a rip off the gj's mushroom being the worst.

Get it on man will make a massive difference to the engine bay.

You can get a cone for that for a tenner from jtf if there's one near you they all do the same thing dont believe the hype about brands in my experience they tend to be a rip off the gj's mushroom being the worst.

Get it on man will make a massive difference to the engine bay.

just bought a cone filter for 9.99 off of ebay in red of course it should arrive in the next few days!

also ordered a touch up paint set for stone chips and scrapes that ill be fixing up soon as well, will take pictures before and after to show the difference and to see how well i did :lol:

I been using Aprio filters and cheap ones from jtf think they urban x some stupidness like that, I found the performance better than the hks mushroom I had that cracked after a year, and the k&n that warped before I got chance to clean it do good job for a tenner I treat them like a throw away if they too dirty but also clean up well most of the time they just fade easily.

I been using Aprio filters and cheap ones from jtf think they urban x some stupidness like that, I found the performance better than the hks mushroom I had that cracked after a year, and the k&n that warped before I got chance to clean it do good job for a tenner I treat them like a throw away if they too dirty but also clean up well most of the time they just fade easily.

ah cool :) so when they are dirty you can just take them off, hose them down and put them back on?

Buy the k&n cotton cleaning kit about the best thing they do, you get the cleaner that you spray on leave 30 mins rinse under warm water then leave it to dry on your radiator in the house then you get a can of spray oil pink stuff they say recharges the filter ( stops it drying out falling to bits) spray that on and leave to dry stick it back in car, I'm sure there other makes other than k&n who sell the cleaning sets