My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Good work, can see there is a tiny bit left where the paintwork has been scratched, try a good polish or compound. 8-)

yeh there are a few scratches left, im not really sure on how to use polish and dont even know what compund is :o

it wont harm to learn tho, ill have a browse on youtube cheers :D

Thats pretty good it worked.

My car is getting the right royal treatment of a good claying etc at the end of this month when I have some time off.

What clay kit did you use?

cheers! i know i was suprized it worked on a few other surface scratches aswell! i got a cheap kit off ebay the guy was selling it off cheap as it was left over stock i got it for 3.99 for 100g which is pretty dam cheap compared to the other stuff on ebay!

Thats a bargain, what were you using for lube? (ooer! lol) Just shamppo, or some quick detailer?

My car is getting the right royal treatment of a good claying etc at the end of this month when I have some time off.

cheers! i know i was suprized it worked on a few other surface scratches aswell! i got a cheap kit off ebay the guy was selling it off cheap as it was left over stock i got it for 3.99 for 100g which is pretty dam cheap compared to the other stuff on ebay!

Thats a bargain, what were you using for lube? (ooer! lol) Just shamppo, or some quick detailer?

:lol::lol: yeh just turtle wax quick detailer :)

:lol::lol: yeh just turtle wax quick detailer :)

Nice, I will have to keep an eye out for some new stuff. Think I might be going back to Autoglym products this time, but their clay is pretty expensive, so going to look for some bargains in that department.

Nice, I will have to keep an eye out for some new stuff. Think I might be going back to Autoglym products this time, but their clay is pretty expensive, so going to look for some bargains in that department.

nice job on the dewiper craig and the steelies just need a spoiler and some alloy's now keep up the hard work mate

cheers mate thanks for the positive feedback! no spoiler at the minute as im loving the sleek lines, but alloys are coming soon! :D