My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

nice job on the dewiper craig and the steelies just need a spoiler and some alloy's now keep up the hard work mate

cheers mate thanks for the positive feedback! no spoiler at the minute as im loving the sleek lines, but alloys are coming soon! :D

fitted my new square plates today, i wasnt too sure about them at first but now i really like them and also the little slogan at the bottom :D

and im prepared for peoples thoughts on the rear number plate as lots of you wont approve :lol:

100_3753.jpg

100_3756.jpg

100_3757.jpg

100_3758.jpg

100_3759.jpg

took a while to get that horrible glue off that the originals were stuck to WACK11111

let me know what you guys think.

I wont lie, but I hate them lol

Its your car though, so if you like them thats what matters. What are the police like in your area, I would be expecting an on the spot fine the minute they see you lol.

I wont lie, but I hate them lol

Its your car though, so if you like them thats what matters. What are the police like in your area, I would be expecting an on the spot fine the minute they see you lol.

Not my cup of tea either but that's the point of modifying, changing things to your taste liking the c5 script though. :D

Also would be a bit worried about inadequate numberplate lighting.

:lol: i knew this was coming, was out driving tonight and i have red LEDS for the numberplate anyway so they are quite bright and do light it up, im glad you all like the c5 slogan though, im chuffed with them and i suppose its like a biker having a tiny number plate on the back. the police in my area arent bad at all, i shouldnt think i would get a fine as i got pulled for having very bright blue number plate lights and they just told me to change them :D

got a couple of pics with my mobile in tesco car park tonight next to another m that was fully stock

P140412_2316.jpg

P140412_2317.jpg

not very good photos but you can see the mods so much more when its next to a stock one! :D