My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Or a Jenson ;) Go in and have a look :)

Love a good Jenson Interceptor!

It's not that looks like a Jenson healey.

modelpicture.php?id=2598

you could be right on that one! ill go have a look tonight when im home :)

well i posted in the engine topic about my engine making a weird ticking/rattling noise while idling, biting point and low revs in 2nd gear. well heres a video of the sound and i zoom in to where i think its coming from but not sure, i hope its not serious :?

th_VID00107.jpg

its difficult on the video as you cant tell where it comes from exactly.

Have oyu done the obvious by checking for anything loose by trying to move things by hand with the engine off? Then looking for any unusual movement or vibration with someone operating the clutch in the car.

ok i checked the rattle when on certain revs its the centre box so im not to worried about that now, any way to stop it moving around so much? and the ticking in the video, i checked everything to see if it was loose and nothing seemed out of the ordinary im starting to think that i might be something internal and if i cant diagnose something then ill probably take it to the garage..

ok i checked the rattle when on certain revs its the centre box so im not to worried about that now, any way to stop it moving around so much? and the ticking in the video, i checked everything to see if it was loose and nothing seemed out of the ordinary im starting to think that i might be something internal and if i cant diagnose something then ill probably take it to the garage..

Stop scraping it on the ground WACK11111

:lol: :lol: tom you really do know how to lighten the mood ;)

im taking it to a garage tomorrow hopefully its not bad

Have you done the plugs recently? cant remember.

I know the gti-6 had a bit of a rep for sounding ticky/tappety when one of the plugs was a bit loose. A guy even got one dirt cheap because the guy selling thought it was the tappets, when he checked, it was just a loose spark plug.