My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

sorry distributor cap buddy i change it every year or 18 months,

you can fit a 4-2-1 sports manifold stainless steal alot less weight and about 10-15bhp

you can fit either a sport catalytic convertor or a Decat Pipe and remove the cat all together all helps add to more BHP and better gas flow.

and yes HT leads go from the distributor cap they send the electical current to the spark plugs enabling them to make a spark (i am not making fun of you just explaining mate)

you either want a set of KV85 Magnecore HT leads or NGKs they use thicker higher grade cables that carry a stronger current to the spark plug, HT leads do degrade like any cable does.

search ebay see what you can find theres loads out there just stay away from i think the K1's they are cheap sh1te think they are triple core leads they fall apart magnecores the best, UK company hand made been going years and years.

brilliant! thanks for all this info ive learnt so much since i joined the forum! will look in to all the things you have said, especially the leads, dont worry im quite a newbie when it comes to engines in cars haha i really appreciate all this :D

this is by far the best Honda M forum around and for me the best car one full stop, i am member of a Mazda Bongo one called BongoFury but its no were near as helpfull as this one and you got some real passionate Honda guys hear doing some breath taking work you wont find nicer or more knowledge than here mate trust.

Noodels is a top man he advised me to go with the MGZS 180 suspension he was spot on you ever need any advice just ask mate PM or post here i always check these threads they my favourite.

i have had SOHC 1.4 16v engine in my GL that was Carburettor not fuel injection but its the same lump great engine loads of HP for a 1.4 and my old 1.6 ESI that i built back 6 years ago now sold it coz i had kiddies.