Interior squeak!

Krzys

It's been a while but I finally got round to having a look in the back, while doing a tip run with my mate yesterday I had the parcel shelf removed and the back seats down, still there!

I think it could be in the C pillar trim or rear speaker area? Any common squeakers around that area?

One weekend I'll end up stripping the interior out to find it! :lol:[smash.gif]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine come from the plastic speaker bit, when weight is on it a make a right noise!

Sounds like as good a place as any to start, easy to remove too (He says!) [smash.gif]

The stiffer ZS180 suspension amplifies it :lol:

since having my zs suspension fitted i have a squeak from the back, might check everything around the boot/speakers for looseness!

I'm hoping to do my JDM tail light mod at the weekend so be a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone I reckon! If I have to put up with Jeff (A female friend of mine named the squeak!) much longer I will end up like WACK11111

since having my zs suspension fitted i have a squeak from the back, might check everything around the boot/speakers for looseness!

I'm hoping to do my JDM tail light mod at the weekend so be a good opportunity to kill two birds with one stone I reckon! If I have to put up with Jeff (A female friend of mine named the squeak!) much longer I will end up like WACK11111

It's because you only have 25k on the clock, if it was 125k there would be no squeek [smash.gif]

:lol:

I was on my way to DynoDaze last night and hired my rear seat passenger to investigate, if he puts his hand on the right speaker cover next to the parcel shelf it's silent! So I reckon it's the speaker cover! Now where's that [smash.gif] ?