::Yaseen:: MB4 ::

yaseen

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prices?

personally they not my favourite seats i like the accord R ones but they still nice your going all out on this little M im impressed keep it up, im glad you picked the eibach springs backs up what i been saying about picking the right springs, you can see the quality in the pick you took good stuff i want them in the summer too cold to be taking that stuff back off and changing right now for me! (im a wuss in the cold)

Prices?

personally they not my favourite seats i like the accord R ones but they still nice your going all out on this little M im impressed keep it up, im glad you picked the eibach springs backs up what i been saying about picking the right springs, you can see the quality in the pick you took good stuff i want them in the summer too cold to be taking that stuff back off and changing right now for me! (im a wuss in the cold)

Price for? the EP3 seats?

Yeah I like the accord seats too but to be honest its really hard to find a good deal on them, right now its usually around £300 just for the front ones. These EP3 seats are not totally race style which is what I like, because from the start of this thread I said I want to keep the car low profile and quiet :)

Ive got some MG ZS Rear shocks and springs as well, but I havnt fitted them, cant decide if I shud use the Eibach springs on them or not, but Im just really impressed by Eibach at the moment, a EG9 friend of mine advised me of them to keep comfort as well as handling.

And GO ON!!! even if its cold just do it lol I just couldnt wait for mine so I was okay with the weather!!