::Yaseen:: MB4 ::

yaseen

So here we go, I bought the new car in Dec 2011 just didnt find the time to make a thread

Im a new member and this is my first Honda and I must say that this car is brilliantly fast for a 1.6

I got pulled straight away when I bought this, not hard to figure why because I look like i stole a grannys car!!

Honda Civic (non-Vtec)

1.6L SOHC : (116hp standard)

D16B2 Engine - Auto Transmission lol

FirstSight.jpg

Plans for it:

- Racing Stripes & Flame Graphics along the side

- Fibreglass Bodykit

- LP640 Air Filter

- 4 back boxes with flamethrower

- 37 Decals on the drivers door (strictly only drivers door!)

- Boeing 747 wing for the Bootlid

In total all the above will give me (820hp) it should be enough for me to lift off the motorway

Updates to come soon, still trying to get hold of British Airways atm so i can get my wing fitted

lol

Okay Real talk, Im planning to soup this one up just a bit but I will be going subtle as possible just want to make something decent out of it.

Heres the progress so far

So far have picked up these:

ClearIndicators.jpg

and

ClayKit.jpg

CompoundPolishes.jpg

CompoundingFoam.jpg

Bodywork overall at the moment is fair, but I doubt that this car has ever been polished or even waxed in its life, so if the weather is right it will be time to get detailing!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SiliconeLubricant.jpg

Brakes3.jpg

And I have this to repair, pulled it out of the car, its the coil pack, my heater in my car is broken at the moment so you could imagine whats happening to me in this weather "inside" my car!!! LOL but I had to man up to the cold to go to Maplins and get some resistors!! [8o|]!!! if you look closely you can see one of the coils are broken so I spent my time soldering it up lol

OldHeaterResistorPack.jpg

new one

NewCeramicResistorPack.jpg

Many thanks to this forum I now have heat!!!!

Cheers guys lol

Forgot to add this to the thread, picked this up the other day

VTi-SBootlid.jpg

Its the VTi-S Bootlid, basically I just wanted the spoiler so I just went to the guy and took his whole bootlid lol then realised it wont fit in my car, so took mine off left it there and then just fitted the new one on my car and drove home lol

Only problem was I suddenly remembered that my key wont work on the lid, so had to swap it over took about 10mins and lots of WD-40!!!

Looks good, I like your plans, how will you be attaching the Boeing rear wing? 8ft scaffold is what I'd use it'll help with the front end lift. ;)

I could use a scaffold but I was thinking it will create too much drag, so Im probably going to use a Carbon Fibre garden shed instead and Ive seen some Mugen stickers that produce 7000hp each so I reckon two stickers and it should be sorted for take off :D