My Iced out MC2! oh yeah its filth

Guest jimbob738

Iced out get it :!:

DSC01333-1.jpg

When i said filth i meant in need of a was badly i think i will be doing that tomorrow.

DSC01342.jpg

Boom Boom :roll:

any way on a serious note i took the tyres off my old civics rims that im going to start refurbishing in the next week or 2 gonna spray them Pirate Black with silver spokes and red H's i think and stick my brand spanking new Toyo's on them that are waiting in my shed.

DSC01331.jpg

and heres the DC2 wheels i sold to my brother with his new spanking toyos on, were fitting these in the morning then he's going ETS to get the tracking set.

DSC01328.jpg

he is a civic5 member waiting to get his account activated so ill get him to start posting his VTI-s pics and maybe do a thread. but heres a cheeky one!

DSC01337-1.jpg

Both rolling on MGZS 180 shocks springs, rear ARB and drop links and camber arms. they both handle well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken me long enough but i been abit ashamed coz in my opinion she looking rough as fook but ill sort her out just trying to maintain two motors proving hard graft and decorating my first owned gaff its all a juggling act.

My brother Alex got a real bargain there we looked at three VTI-s in and around Nottingham that were asking close to 2 grand and they looked poor and one even had a knackered clutch and i mean knakered that was at a car sales near doncaster and the lady tried to argue that it was fine we walked of laughing stupid bloody women.

anyway this came from a young lad in birmingham who had modded it past being able to insure it and sold it to Alex for 1.250 a nice reward for being in afghanistan dodging suicide bombers for the last six months. no money is worth that really!

im pushing and pushing to get him on here joining in we both love our hondas soooooo much he needs to get involved.

Taken me long enough but i been abit ashamed coz in my opinion she looking rough as fook but ill sort her out just trying to maintain two motors proving hard graft and decorating my first owned gaff its all a juggling act.

My brother Alex got a real bargain there we looked at three VTI-s in and around Nottingham that were asking close to 2 grand and they looked poor and one even had a knackered clutch and i mean knakered that was at a car sales near doncaster and the lady tried to argue that it was fine we walked of laughing stupid bloody women.

anyway this came from a young lad in birmingham who had modded it past being able to insure it and sold it to Alex for 1.250 a nice reward for being in afghanistan dodging suicide bombers for the last six months. no money is worth that really!

im pushing and pushing to get him on here joining in we both love our hondas soooooo much he needs to get involved.

Good stuff keep on pushing! ;) don't be ashamed mate as every car isn't perfect! like mine belive it or not :o dent in the wing rear quarter & tailgate + paintwork isn't brilliant! gets me down too, but they are 10+ year old cars at the end of the day! ;)

My old one was spot on thats always in the back of my mind and when i compare the two it bugs me but like i said in that thread i had 1 kid then more time and alot more free money but i got all parts lined u waiting for the warmer weather and my brother just bought his own gaff with a garage which has our spare b18c4 in there ready for turboing, hes posted more over here now so he comes home at weekends makes it more fun to work together modding.

to think this all started from our mum giving us an EF 1.4 GL twin carb 10 years ago and its like a desease that gets you ya cant stop messing with em!

ok here goes Lurking in the shed is.

3 new door cards to replace peeling ones.

4-1 japspeed wrapped with wrapped buddy club decat

Nice big DNX stainless steel back box off my old MC2 needs fitting professionally

Chipped p28 needs harness and remapping

Denso iriduim spark plugs

new fuel filter

new oil filter (Hamp Shortie)

5-40 motul

2 new track rod ends

4 new toyo proxy 195 55 15s from camskill Bargain!

spray up my other set of alloys black.silver,RED H's

spray up spare rocker cover undecided how to go with that yet.

adjustments to current induction setup

osram nightbreakers and new fog bulbs

new thermostat

1x sony hex subwoofer with 1 x sony 500w amp

2 x JBL 6x9s with JBL amp 300w

1 farad cap

Civic5 stickers

already has on it

Magnacore HT's

drilled groved front discs

ebc standard back brakes

Dechromed the lights

cold air feed removed resanator about a year back

induction kit that needs desperate attention.

removed air conditioning

MGZS 180 ARB and Drop links

MGZS180 Shocks and Springs

MGZS 180 Camber arms.

Ok so me and my brother had a little clean of the civics after the journey to ETS we also fitted his DC wheels with his new tyres i have to say they look top draw

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

Heres one of his engine bay we fitted an new 2.5 inch jap speed and Tegiwa decat two weeks ago and his carbon induction kit looks nice but needs a clean.

DSC01346.jpg

Fag break!

DSC01348.jpg

all in all he was satisfied with ETS setting the tracking i will be going there once my wheels are ready and they new track rods are on.

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

Just thought abit of whoring was in order loving the wet civics HA! Enjoy!

Lovin' the itr rims and the shiny shiny, vtis and mc look good mate, get some eibach springs to go with the zs shocks. 8-)

I know what you mean about not wanting to post pics when it's dirty etc.. but like Paul says we're none of us perfect, just perfectionists and never 100% happy. :roll: