My Iced out MC2! oh yeah its filth

Guest jimbob738

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vauxhall only ever made 2 good cars in their history IMO the Vauxhall nova and the Vauxhall Lotus Carlton twin turbo (the scariest car ive ever been in) yet Lotus did most of the work on that, My novas where brilliant cars come rain or shine always started always had fun with them.

Yes simpo the G40 was fast its a super charged 1.3 8v engine that was very very light they also ran on a very easily modfied BOSCH ecu that could accept eproms all helped to make it well tunable. the 1.2 8V gt was 75BHP chipped was about 85 and a few mods like springs/shocks, branch manifold and good HT leads and plugs went well i love them i think i will buy a G40 or a GT when i get a drive way for a weekend car there supa dupa reliable.

Some one I know had a polo but correct me if I am wrong I think it had the G60 engine init that was quick

G40, slightly smaller supercharger than the G60 Golfs and Corrado, with a 1.3 engine a quick little car and very tuneable. :D:D

Some one I know had a polo but correct me if I am wrong I think it had the G60 engine init that was quick

G40, slightly smaller supercharger than the G60 Golfs and Corrado, with a 1.3 engine a quick little car and very tuneable. :D:D

I meant G40 sorry dude, monkey see monkey do!

• 3 weeks later...

Them fogs have cleaned up nice! I might have a wee trick to show soon about a possible replacement for the broken lenses we all suffer from at some point on the civic M's so stay tuned! If it works, it'll be a cost effective repair that looks almost oem at first glance!

i hope so because they dont look too fresh with cracked lenses i like Noodels idea of putting the mesh over them and a few folks tinted them i was just gonna keep eyes peeled for some replacements gonna finish them this weekend just been mad busy with my Camper.

Ok i am finally getting to grips with owning two cars and maintaining them so i decided seeing as i have spent the last week messing with my camper that i am going to get involved with the Civic JOY :D

so as i posted last week i purchased a ITR airbox and Pipe and im now waiting on the K&N for it and the resonator piping.

while im waiting decided to do this:

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

i really am excited to get this fitted going to make a nice difference to the bay and performance, i am also waiting on two new inner arch splash pannels to replace my fooked ones and get my refurbed fogs in aswell next week.

roll on the light nights im going to be mad on it this summer 8-)