ek9 wheel

streaky

Guys,

I'm in the process of pulling my EM1 apart. I'm debating about hanigng on to my EK9 Steering wheel to put in my MC2 (when i can eventually afford one.)

Can anyone confirm if it's a straight fit? If not, i'll leave it where it is.

*poor pic, but tis this style

DSCF0298.jpg

Ta in advance! 8-)

beware new MOT rules ie:airbags ect oem blar blar :roll:

Can you enlighten me please chap? It's in the coop with no problems, airbags working as they should? It's a 10 min job, off with the old, on with the new, reset the SRS system (as it's an SRS wheel) ... Robert's your mothers brother!

beware new MOT rules ie:airbags ect oem blar blar :roll:

Can you enlighten me please chap? It's in the coop with no problems, airbags working as they should? It's a 10 min job, off with the old, on with the new, reset the SRS system (as it's an SRS wheel) ... Robert's your mothers brother!

Then its ok then! Sorted! :D

I think the new law states if you have an airbag as standard then you need to have one in for the MOT. So technically it will be fine as it has an airbag :D

oh dear im in trouble now. my srs cable real is spread from one side of the shed to the other and back again! oops.

more to the point ek9 wheel will fit straight on, or you could sell it to me for my standard currency of at least 65 sausage rolls!

I think the new law states if you have an airbag as standard then you need to have one in for the MOT. So technically it will be fine as it has an airbag :D

oh dear im in trouble now. my srs cable real is spread from one side of the shed to the other and back again! oops.

more to the point ek9 wheel will fit straight on, or you could sell it to me for my standard currency of at least 65 sausage rolls!

Any idea about the ones off the DC2?

Found a place on eBay that seems to have a few in stock!