Aerodeck Mutt Mobile

markheaysman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent most of today's lovely sunshine, stuck in the garage refitting the Meta CAT 2:1 alarm from my old ESi into the VTi.

There was a Toad in the VTi but it ran off the original Honda keyfob, which as you know is infra red, so poor range, and I only have one.

The Meta has radio transmitters and I have 2 of them, (always a benefit).

Been out of the alarm fitting game a while now, and it took a little longer to fit than I remember, maybe I'm getting old.

Also fitted a K&N filter and replaced some corroded fasteners under the bonnet to stainless steel.

Sorry no pictures guys, I just couldn't wait to finish today.

MOT on Saturday, so hopefully no surprises.

Wish me luck.

Nice motor and I'm liking the 200's and Pulsar, my older brother had one for 2 and a half years, best part of 2 years spent on the drive broken mind! :lol:

Have the LCA's made much difference? I'm planning on raiding Cyberspeed for parts! :lol:

I also used CW Dismantlers for my MGZS suspension! Can't fault them at all!

Nice motor and I'm liking the 200's and Pulsar, my older brother had one for 2 and a half years, best part of 2 years spent on the drive broken mind! :lol:

Have the LCA's made much difference? I'm planning on raiding Cyberspeed for parts! :lol:

I also used CW Dismantlers for my MGZS suspension! Can't fault them at all!

I changed the LCA's and all the suspension to MGZS all at once so the difference was amazing, totally changed the car.

The bushes in my standard LCA's where completely shot so there was going to be improvement. I have to say the Cyberspeed LCA's are well made and look the dogs on the car.

I have to agree with you regarding CW Dismantlers, a very professional outfit, highly recommended.