Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

no it took about a month to sell it and i had alot of ppl messing me around and not coming thru, i was quite dead on getting a soarer but after finding out i cant insure a soarer(they are all imports) with my current insurer, i have decided to buy a lexus IS300! vvti 2jz 3.0L non turbo, is auto but has a sports manual with triptronic buttons on the steering wheel, oh and a tcs off button!!!! :D

As for the silver slug, will be garaged and proby sold in a couple months....

could be the end of honda ownership for a long time fellas, its been good, loved being on the stand at japfest was amazing!

yeah i spose i could do that, deffo want a cat back exhaust, nice wheels and at some point and coilovers, would like to get 300bhp but no more as fuel isnt great. I dont think i will do a manual conversion really, the sports manual is too intergrated into the car it would be a major hassel. i might even buy a s**tty IS200 as a project car, but theres plenty to come!!

u mean IS200 ? they have the same body size except the 300 has an awesome engine instead!

I mean IS200.. I was on another thread talking about Chrysler 300c's and got confused [smash.gif]