Project Dimitri - Honda Civic - 05/04/12 BIG UPDATE

harVTEC

Nice work so far mate, good luck with the overhaul.

Car is looking mega shiny 8-)

Oh and it's about time you started this thread. :D

Thanks mate, means a lot :) It's going alright so far, I have an update to post, it's another long one!

Yeah that's my OCD right there :D

Kept meaning to, now it's on here I'll be spending even MORE time on civic5 ;)

harVTEC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work so far mate, good luck with the overhaul.

Car is looking mega shiny 8-)

Oh and it's about time you started this thread. :D

Thanks mate, means a lot :) It's going alright so far, I have an update to post, it's another long one!

Yeah that's my OCD right there :D

Kept meaning to, now it's on here I'll be spending even MORE time on civic5 ;)

harVTEC

Kudos to you for doing all that work yourself to keep it running. Takes me a month of Sundays to do even the simplest jobs!

Thanks mate, I love this kind of thing. I'll happily be outside doing stuff on my car without hearing another person speak all day :) Sometimes it relaxes me, other times it p**ses me off haha, bolts snapping, seals constantly leaking and what not :evil: All part of it :)

harVTEC

Kudos to you for doing all that work yourself to keep it running. Takes me a month of Sundays to do even the simplest jobs!

Thanks mate, I love this kind of thing. I'll happily be outside doing stuff on my car without hearing another person speak all day :) Sometimes it relaxes me, other times it p**ses me off haha, bolts snapping, seals constantly leaking and what not :evil: All part of it :)

harVTEC

:) hows the hand [smash.gif] good read that top work ;)

I would say all good but I gave myself a nice juicy blood blister on the trolley jack earlier, crushed my other hand under an engine mount and christ knows what else! Cheers mate, I'll be updating with my progress so far, as soon as my photos upload to PB.

Thanks everyone.

harVTEC

:) hows the hand [smash.gif] good read that top work ;)

I would say all good but I gave myself a nice juicy blood blister on the trolley jack earlier, crushed my other hand under an engine mount and christ knows what else! Cheers mate, I'll be updating with my progress so far, as soon as my photos upload to PB.

Thanks everyone.

harVTEC