MC2 VTi Aerodeck.

streaky

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I get most of my bits from my good friend Stew at PPW. Although I have kept a few bits from my previous cars over the years - that strut was rescued from my green coupe. Its a bitch to fit with the A/C though!

All been quiet on the car front for me. Sunk all my spare funds into high priority items like MMA equipment and a new tattoo :lol:

I do however now have 90% of my bodywork parts collected, ready for tweaking and spraying, i hope to get them done in the next couple of months but got some serious debt to pay off first! Babies make you poor, but girlfriends make you poorer!

looking good. i have never seen a 3 point strut that bolts onto the chassis like that, rather than the top mounts, looks good though none the less.

keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

A pointless and pictureless update - but all exterior items now sourced! Front lip, rear lip, skirts and mid spoiler, grill to colour code and headlights to overhaul.

Now awaiting a quote from the sprayers and hopefully the slow transformation can begin :D Watch this space...