Ebay cold air intakes

Maxposer

I think you would be better off getting a branded panel filter for the money over what you have posted.

X2 that box looks utter crap! I know you say you have binned it but ad find another standard one, ive got standard box with k&n pannel filter and get more power with that than a short or long arm filter!

I think you would be better off getting a branded panel filter for the money over what you have posted.

X2 that box looks utter crap! I know you say you have binned it but ad find another standard one, ive got standard box with k&n pannel filter and get more power with that than a short or long arm filter!

x3 also have k&n panel in standard deresonated box.

ok everyone took that bad just gonna save for an aem v2

dont be put off by wot people say mate :)

otherwise we would all live in the same house on the same street and wear the same trousers :lol:

if thats your budget then stick to it !

its just like food you wont know wot you like till you try it :lol:8-)

TO be fair most short arm intakes just loose power but sound immense. I know alot of people like them , but if you are going to do something then I would either recommend a drop in filter to the standard air-box or buy the integra airbox and fit a hamp filter , then you have the best of both worlds. Noise and power !. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Integra-Type- ... 337497f738

(This ones a bit dear though-find a car thats breaking)

ive got a long arm intake when the filter is in the front bumper and its amazing noise and it feels more responsive and definitely better than the original filter and ive had no problems with water in the filter what so ever and i got my pipe and filter for 45 quid off a guy on here!