spuddies MB3

Thats magic mate ill let the guy who helps me do my stuff ( or who i help do my stuff lol) have a read and once the wings painted will batter on. By the looks of your post though it looks a relatively easy job....... touch wood lol.

• 1 month later...

Yea it was messy, would of been a hell of a lot worse had something been coming the opposite way as car went all over the road. lol when i first got the car it was a hell of a lot lower. Would take it off but have considered lowering it more or selling for a beem or scoob.

I'd love to lower my mb but can't justify spending 600 on coilovers. I have heard this about Subaru tho, were they really that bad?

you can get budget coilovers on ebay for about £160 and they do the job for lowering, ive had mine in for over a year and a half :)

I'd love to lower my mb but can't justify spending 600 on coilovers. I have heard this about Subaru tho, were they really that bad?

Mine were £500 but yeah you can get some decent cheap ones for less than £200. I know what your saying though spending over half what a cars worth on suspension, but the way i look at it, can always break the car for spares when the time comes.

I had three scoobys mate 1 x legacy uk 2.5 lux which was pretty good (although lucky to get 25mpg), and I had 2x impreza turbos.

Had to have clutches on both mine (£700 job) , turbo on one, both eat tyres like no tomorrow, head gasket on one etc etc.

I bought one after having 7 years of reliable nissan ownership, so thought stick with japanese, but these are a different kettle of fish

And Mpg is bad, i mean really bad, lucky to see 20mpg, hoon it around and 15mpg, and both mine were just 225bhp

Best handling car ive ever driven and sounded awesome, as long as you don mind spending money keeping one going your love it

• 4 weeks later...