Project Top Secret!

Dave

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! Us Admin are a secretive bunch, eh Adam?!! :lol: Adam knows ya know...........as does Dawn and Jim ;) ............time to reveal the mods I think!

:D ok, kept you all waiting lon enough I think. Ladiez and gentlemen, today we reveal..............

DOWNLOAD LIMIT REACHED PLEASE TRY NEXT MONTH :lol:

Right! Time to introduce...........Ruby! 8-)8-) The new love of my life! Pics taken at work last night! Then daylight ones when I got home today!

house of hondaresized.jpg[/attachment]

I'll start a nice new project thread today! We took a few pics on the trip to manchester to buy her.

Here's the script on her:

2 owners from new, the first one being Honda, and 2nd owner taking her at 6'000 miles

Full service history, last service just 1000 miles ago, all filters changed inc pollen one!

Cam belt already changed

mileage........38600!!!! now went over 39000!

Turns out it was the garage owners father-in-laws car, 80yr old and had to stop driving due to ill health. Car has never been modded at all, even original stereo was in place. It has had a towbar fitted to tow his small trailer to the tip with his garden rubish, but he wasnt very good with the trailer so only towed it about 3 times. Obv the towbar is coming off!!!!!

Also fitted is an alarm system with the central locking interface, so this one wont be going walkies. Bonus of the alarm is that you can open/lock the car from way across the car park (as opposed to the usual 1ft away you nornally have!!) and the indicators flash so you know if its armed etc.

Just had a brand new backbox fitted. The front hasnt even got a single stone chip on it, and the car is like new to drive. Engine is amazingly tight, as is suspension. Compliance bushes are like new! Brakes are mega sharp, and the calipers are still silver, not even discoloured! :o Cant honestly beleive my luck finding this one! Did over a 500 mile round trip to get her, but well worth it! Big thanks to Dawn for letting us go down in her aerodeck, and for driving her deck back from there (she was knackered by the time we got home) and thanks to Jim for coming down for the trip aswell, and taking some cracking on the move pics! He also made sure i didnt fall asleep!! :lol: Here's a few of the pics we took on the trip (courtesy of Jim, as I was driving!)

[attachment=6]machester trip 1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=5]manchester trip2.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4]manchester trip3.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3]manchester trip4.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]manchester trip5.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]manchester trip6.jpg[/attachment]

We had to laugh when we saw this! Even the steering wheel, seats, airfreshners etc were pink!!!

[attachment=0]havin a laff!.jpg[/attachment]

Archived