Project Top Secret!

Dave

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Dave, that looks like a cracking buy! I envy your mileage and the like new state it's in. Welcome to the VTEC club.

We'd better teach Dave the secret VTEC society handshake guys ;) .

Thanks guys! Yeah the credit card will be seeing some action soon G!! :lol: You'll be first port of call!

Rich, it was on the autotrader mate, but wasnt on long! Adam and me were looking for one a few nights back, and I was about to give up as they were mostly high milers. Then this one popped up and I called the garage next day (top blokes at the garage btw, really helpful and friendly) Asked them if the car was really as good as the description, and the guy that owns the garage told me it's his father-in-laws car and its a topper! Said, because we were so far away, wanted to make sure before coming down to view it. So he said he would take it back off the trader, so we'd get first viewing, incase someone else came along before we got there. It was only on the trader one day lol! We paid £2100 for her, which seems high, but tbh, the ones with mega miles were like 2 grand and above! Plus, the amount of history on it is amazing and they were really helpful, a most garages dont tax the cars, but as i explained we would only be mking one trip to view or buy it, they even got it taxed for us. Which was a pain for them aswell, as the car was registered disabled an had to be changed back to plg!

Really love this mb, and it brings a smile to my face every time i drive it!! I was even out in the rain last night washing it, so thats how much i love it lol :lol:

I'll get that project thread going soon, as ivemade a couple of changes to it already ;)

I dont think £2100 is over the top mate, not for what you have got, a car thats done hardly any miles, in stunning condition inside and out, and has a service history like that, plus MOT and Tax.....As long as you look after her, (which I have no doubt you will!!) she will last for years mate!! Plus, as its all mint, you can get straight on with the mods....unlike me who had to get the car actually sorted before doing mods!! Your laughing mate with her, lets hope she gives you many years of happy VTECing!! 8-)8-);):lol:

Archived