Show us CRAPPY PARKING

DAVEMB2

i shop at asda and park well away from the entrance. and i do take 2 space's. park right across the dividing line :D .ill give a pic when my bad parking neighbour's return's later.

DSC08962.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I nicked this off a friends facebook page of the shopping centre near where i work.

Saw the same thing in Trafford Centre last week but can't get the photo off my phone :lol::lol:

Think the number plate says it all here tho :lol:

561316_10150923097253061_1554882927_n.jpg

I nicked this off a friends facebook page of the shopping centre near where i work.

Saw the same thing in Trafford Centre last week but can't get the photo off my phone :lol::lol:

Id have either perposly tried to squeeze my car along side it to be a tw*t or reported his number plate to the police for illegal spacing!!! See whos boss then ;)

Id have either perposly tried to squeeze my car along side it to be a tw*t or reported his number plate to the police for illegal spacing!!! See whos boss then ;)

It's a copper who took the pic! :lol::lol: was having a right old rant on Face Book about it