Show us CRAPPY PARKING

DAVEMB2

Ok after jake had some crappy parking and as we was out today had some clown park at 45 degree across the back of Sarah's car in a car park :twisted: . Starting a spot for crappy parking pics so this is for everyone to put up the crappy parking people do next to your car or if you see some that's parked bad :let's see them :lol::evil:[smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

SHOW US CRAPPY PARKING

IT'S GOT TO BE WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN NOT CLIPS OR PICS FROM INTERNET

lol I deliberately park badly.............usually across 2 spaces so no git can park next to mine and dent her! We once parked dawns deck in a disabled space in a shopping centre multi story car park, that was the last space on the row (so next to the wall) Came back to find a 4x4 had somehow squeezed into the space between dawns car and the wall! it wasnt even a parking space! Even though they could see it was a disabled space, and the badge was displayed, their 4x4 was parked approx 1cm off of our drivers door mirror. If she'd been on her own, she'd have been fecked, so lucky I was there. Had to climb across from pass side to drivers side. Not sure how they got out of their 4x4, because it had about 4 inches between it and the wall :shock: Bastids left a mark on the deck though on drivers side. :evil: Waited half an hour to see if they came back, coz I was gonna 'ave em, but they didn't show.

So yup, I'm an official 2 space taker now! :P

i shop at asda and park well away from the entrance. and i do take 2 space's. park right across the dividing line :D .ill give a pic when my bad parking neighbour's return's later.