Cindy Civic YR 2000 MB6

PsychoDogBeast

Hi there all

Ive kind of done well today and managed to get the final piece of the VTI-S kit (lip spoiler) off ebay, the sellers also got a percel shelf for me too, so im going to pick them both up tomorrow night.

Hopefully the rest of the kit skirts and rear lip should arrive by the end of the week and i can get the car into the body shop, by mid November.

Then its just the wheels to sort and i should be good to go.

Cheers James

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well went to pick the lip spoiler and parcel shelf up tonight.

Parcle shelf is immaculate and so was the lip i thought until i got it home, its all been nicely primed in filler primer but the previous owner who had it before has butchered it and cut the portion that slides into the radiator intake off.

Ive nicked a picture off waqy786 to show which bits gone, i dont think it will show at all when its on the car but im a little miffed as it cost £110. (better pic now attached)

What you guys reckon, should i hold out for a complete one or should i go with it.

Cheers James

2h4jmlf.jpg

2rwtax3.jpg

Hi there

Ive offered it up to the bumper in the rain tonight (the weather up norths b awful this eve) and it doesnt look too bad, if you werent told about it the missing piece you wouldnt notice, im going to get it sprayed and get it slapped on, if im not happy with the result, il go back to the original VTI splitter, which i kinda like anyways.

Cheers James

Another sicilian red with reg X*** FLE same as mine lol

liking the full leather :) very tasty - I am gonna look at a late ZS interior i think or possibly some evo IV or V recaros for the front

must have been the last batch all registered at honda and then sold wherever they could i think.

here is mine

08112009.jpg

08112009003.jpg

Hi there

Car looks awesome mate, ive just replied to your thread with the registrations, he he should have read this one first, ive seen a few cars like ours with almost the same reg on ebay over the past few years. Im sure they were the last registered ones, my service books pre delivery inspection date is february 2001, so its got to be near the last.

Cheers James

Archived