Cindy Civic YR 2000 MB6

PsychoDogBeast

Hi there all

Ive hust recently come across this great forum and thought i'd share my car, Its a 2000 year MB6, think its one of the last registered in this country, ive owned it for 4 years now, its probably been the best car ive owned and ive had 3 other hondas before it.

Shes called Cindy, ive done 40,000 miles in her without any problems, cars starting to look a little battle scarred now, so was debating to buy an E36 M3 but backed out at the last minute to keep the VTi.

The cars been into the garage today to have new discs/pads/full service/bushes, and is going into my sprayshop in the next few weeks to have all the dents and scratches removed, bumpers/bonnet/spoiler repainted and hopefully if it comes in time the VTIS skirts and rear lip fitting that i bought today.

Ive done a few subtle mods over the last 4 years, finding a set of 16" Accord speedlines in the VTIS design and an immaculate full leather interior with the deep bolsters, the wheels looka bit battle damaged so they are to be refurbed in Civic type R anthracite.

Hope you folks like, as soon as its been to the sprayers i'l post some new photos up :)

Best regards

James

u1yir.jpg

2lj4x8y.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments, glad you all like, hopefully it should look a bit different in the next month or so, its going to need lowering when the kit goes on it'l probably look like a monster truck with the arch gaps.

The wheels are off a 1998 Honda Accord sport SE and 16", they were a bit of a struggle to find, i used to look on ebay every day for 'accord alloys' to see what turned up, i never found any after market wheels for the MB6 that looked as good as the OEM honda ones when i was looking but theres a few smart ones around now.

Cheers J

Archived