Cindy Civic YR 2000 MB6

PsychoDogBeast

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Jonny sorry for the late reply, ive only just looked at this thread only 2 months too late lol, the tyres are 195/45/16s

i was going to try 50's but i reckon with the drop they would scrape on the arches.

A bit of a thread update, i finally got my car back from the painters in February after it had been in for a couple of weeks to have a new spoiler painted and fitted, a bit of rust removed from the rear arches and two dints removed from the front wings, oh and the alloys refurbing.

Total cost was £320 which i thought was pretty good, i was a bit dissapointed when the car came back, the spoiler and rear arches were excellent but the front wing had orange peel, the wheels were/are a bit of a disgrace, i could have done much better myself and have before, they look better than what they were though, my sprayer is going to sort them when i get chance to take the car in again, which isnt a bad thing.

Ive just serviced cindy, replaced the anti roll bar to the MG one which is a great upgrade, there is less body roll and no more creaking bushes, ive also changed the front drop links so another cheap year of motoring for me :)

Will get new pics up when i get chance to take some this weeknd.

Cheers for reading James

• 1 year later...

Archived