how good is ZS 180 setup?

col

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's gutting mate, I know a few people on here have got theirs from cw and would recommend them. :?

I would see about getting them exchanged and if you have no luck open a dispute through ebay.

Arb doesn't look too bad tbh a bit of elbow grease should sort it, maybe new bushes. Don't look like a 38k miler though.

Ive haven't been on in a few days and checking this post again, I bought a front and rear set myself from cwdismantlers off ebay and waiting on delivery, I am now quite apprehensive to see the condition of them lol, I asked all the usual questions too, mileage/condition/etc and they are from a car with 41k supposeddly. I did check the returns policy and guarentee so if im slightly unhappy about them when they arrive then they are being sent straight back also lol.

I will keep you all updated upon their arrival lol.

I've checked a few online posts and the rear dampers are supposedly all the same for the MG ZS cars but the fronts vary with engine. The ZS180 front damper part numbers are RNB000370, RNB000330 and the springs should have a white stripe down them. The ones I've been sent are part numbers RNB000160 and RNB000170 - no such part numbers on the Rimmerbros site? The springs have blue and orange stripes on them which relate a to a 1.4 or 1.6 K series standard 45 with aircon. Not only are they broken they're probably not even from a 180 - this is getting worse! Can anyone confirm that their ZS180 front springs have white stripes on them?

Here's the source - http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=34290

Front Springs

1.4 & 1.6 K series

Non Aircon = ORANGE

Aircon = BLUE

1.8 K series

Manual box = PINK

CVT box = GREEN

KV6

STD R45 = WHITE

STD ZS = WHITE/BLUE

2.0 L series